2.08.2010

omgggg i was rolling on the ground in laughter (rotgil) while reading some recent google search entries of people querying my blog or somehow linking to my blog from a search engine...all around hilariousness. yes its my new word. anyway:



"the pretzels in chex mix are a buzzkill."

pure genius. even though i totally disagree with that statement, depending on the chex mix flavors at hand of course. chex mix presents some good options nowadays - in fact i think one flavor is entirely devoted to all-things-caramel. yum! gone are the days when you just threw some generic chex cereal and nuts into a bowl and mixed in some butter. sorry grandma! anyway, back to my point, i actually look forward to the pretzels...if there's anything buzzkill about chex mix it's easily the darker-colored chex pieces. wtf are those? whole grain?! sick. up out my face.

but still, a hilarious search entry and double hilariousness points for the fact that somehow my blog came up as a match to it.

wow. i love my life.

LML! - woah cool, i'm copyrighting that shit!