2.03.2010

first off - let me inform you that i'm barely alive right now. some kind of bug has wrangled my immune system and hogtied it something serious. my roommate just came home early from work saying that she too is sick. this apartment needs to be quarantined. apparently it's the breeding ground of viral death.

in the midst of this awful illness, i've been fading in out of a nyquil-induced dreamland, where good things and bad have been playing out in my mind. the good times included several deceased cats of my yesteryears coming back to life:

omg, where did Oreo come from? i thought she was dead!? it's so good to have you back! xoxoxoxox


the bad included me having to give a speech to a large crowd of people and i couldn't spit out any of the words without sobbing hysterically. it was so awkward and humiliating.

i'm fading again....lets talk after this bitch bug subsides, shall we?

byee.