1.05.2010

i'm really upset about the mileage between my apartment and the nearest papa john's restaurant.



really?

even if i had a car, it would be a little redic to go that far for pizza. although, don't get me wrong, i probably would do it. ooops. for some unknown reason, i love papa john's pizza. maybe its simple nostalgia from living a block away from a papa john's back in my iowa city days or maybe it's just that good of pizza. either way, chicago isn't trying to give them any business. now, there are hundreds of great, authentic pizza places in chicago. deep dish anybody? but apparently, there's no room for chains. even pizza huts are few and far between. oh wait, my bad, domino's is like an effing cult here, which is weird because their pizza is sick ass. barf. vom.com

give me my papa!

i think it's a pizza conspiracy. mob connection? political cover-up? this is chicago after all.