12.15.2009

oh goddd i'm getting that weird feeling again. i feel like a lot of varying thoughts are taking over my mind and affecting my mood. tis the season? i'm not like that. holidays don't depress me at all. as you all know i have a wonderful family and support system and have no actual reason to ever be upset. i should take on every day as a grateful and humbled human being. i have always had everything i've ever truly needed in this life and should be nothing but thankful.

but i still let myself get the best of me.

what's my effing prob? i don't know. no wait, i do know. there's a list even:

1. buying a home.
2. managing my money.
3. the thought of god.
4. i need to stop eating tombstone pizza.
5. really irked at my $300 Untitled blunder.
6. life and love and everything it is and isn't.
7. i want a Mac desktop to solve all of my problems but cannot budget one right now.
8. i need to get through this winter. and i think i can.

i have a feeling i'll be extremely self-loathing for a good couple of weeks. it happens every year.