3.12.2009

Facebook=information overload. I so don't get it's constant fear of complacency i.e. all of these massive face lifts. Something must be up. (?)

At any rate, yes Hilary, you were right all along. It's so yesterday.

Over it.

(I don't need to know 95% of the stuff on Facebook! It actually scares me at this point that I have access to the motherload of all motherloads of personal information for hundreds of people, some of whom I could care less what they're doing or when they did it.)

Therefore, I think I'm going to put all good pictures on a cool site, then with Twitter utilization, this thing I like to call a blog, and 3D interaction with actual human beings, my life may be complete in some regard minus Fbook. Otherwise...nope. Done. Cya. Basic profile, nothing fancy from now on. Facebook = online rolodex. That's it. Peace out.

I'm not hatin' on the club I'm hatin on the 'Book! - Rihanna (through the eyes of ryansumer)

Plus, I could go on for hours about how Facebook turns ordinary individuals into cyber-stalkers with ever-decreasing attention spans, but I have way too much work to do and I'm apparently not doing it because, well, here I am. Anyway...

TOO MUCH!