2.10.2009

You know what freaks me out a little?

No?

Ok, ok, I'll tell you:

Every time I sign onto Facebook there's that horrid "People You Might Know" section just waiting to heighten my anxieties, pokes the bear, just looking for trouble. God, and there's always somebody on there that, despite a few good years of distraction, I've all but forgotten. Now all of a sudden, he can just waltz back into my life, instantly; as if time didn't transcend, clocks didn't tick, bruises didn't fade, nightmares didn't wake. Time heals everything, but I'm still waiting. I'm not ready to make nice.

And now, and for no good reason, there he is, sitting on my Facebook page, just hanging out like he owned the place or something.

Uh...get out of here?!

Yes, Facebook, I do know who that person is but uh, no, I do not care to be his friend. I mean, I don't care for that person to have air to breathe let alone access to my wall where I'm sure the verbal attacks would once again begin.

After all, that shithead called me a girl simply because I liked to jump rope! So what if I was jumping rope with a bunch of girls. They were fun girls. And, they liked me. With girls, you could at least trade snap bracelets all day long. This guy just wanted to cut me in the lunch line and then let all of his friends do the same. Even on freaking taco day. Oh well, after you because who am I to stop you? I'll just be quiet about it because surely you'd find something to say about my haircut or my stupid, Payless shoes.

Ugh, but what do you want from me now?...My blood? Leave me alone already.

If there's any light at the end of this tunnel, it's the utter and complete satisfaction I felt when I clicked "X" and got rid of his ass. See ya wouldn't want to be ya.

Jumping rope is good cardiovascular exercise, a-hole. What do you know anyway?

I heard you worked at AutoZone.