2.13.2009

My morning ritual includes a protein shake, a banana, 1 egg and a 1/2 cup of egg whites. Upon digestion, I go back into my room to open the shades so that Anderson and Cooper (my two, beautiful plants to which I have no guess-timation of their species) can get their morning sun. I then grab my iPhone, meander to the bathroom, plug it into my iPlayer (fictitious equipment name, but I don't know what else to call it), select "Recently Played" from my playlists and then let the manana jam session begin.

Now, I have to first peruse the next couple of songs to make sure they're jam worthy. There's NO bigger buzzkill then jamming to a song in the shower, only to then have something like Josh Groban's rendition of "Oh Holy Night" come on and completely kill the mood.

The worst.

So, I perused, qualified the upcoming beats, then got in the shower. Some cool jams were playing, I was singing, but then the real fun began. OK, backstory first before I continue; I recently acquired a fun remix of Beyonce's "Diva" ditty, and wow is it a good time. I wasn't crazed about Diva the first, second, or fifteenth time I heard it, but it's slowly working on me and this remix is certainly quickening the process.

Sooo!

Upon stepping out of the shower, I noticed the remixed Diva beats were too funky fresh for me to ignore. I put on a towel (for modesty's sake) and then, as I stared into the mirror, started doing this cool chest pump.

Bass Bass Bass, chest pump, chest pump, chest pump.

Yes, yes, and YES.

It was fun and strange all at the same time. Looked good, too, if I must say so myself.

I believe they call that dancerbating.