11.03.2011

i walk the fine line of hypocrisy every single day.

point: it drives me absolutely nuts when friends/family post millions of pictures of their kids. status update after status update concerning what their kid did, said out loud, or threw up in the middle of the grocery store. interrupting my riveting commentary on political injustices to inform me that their kid was elmo for halloween.

so annoying. it's one of my least favorite things.

but i imagine that's how my friends/family feel when i post a million pictures/videos of my two dogs sleeping. eating. playing tug-of-war. posting status update after status update of what my dogs chewed up, barked at, or threw up in the middle of the dog park. interrupting their commentary on political injustices to inform them that my dogs were bumblebees for halloween.

i can't help it - they're so gosh darn cute.

oh, which reminds me, sorry for interrupting...but just the other day buster and bella did the cutest thing ever. don't worry, i have pictures...